Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Tuesday, Jan. 13th

Okay, so I'm not so good about blogging everyday. But I figure a couple times a week ought to do it. The weekend was okay, I was really good on my diet until sunday evening when I wasn't feeling so well. I felt like I was getting sick,and everybody knows that you shouldn't deprive yourself of calories when you're sick, right? So I ate 3 large slices of pizza and a piece of my neice's birthday cake, and felt much better. I don't know why pizza (or any greasy foods) always makes me feel better when I'm sick. Weird , huh? Anyway, I did go to the gym yesterday and I tanned, but I burned my tummy. Ugh! Well I guess it could be worse, I could have burned my boobs instead. I did that once before- it wasn't pretty (espescially when they started to peel). So anyhow, back on my diet. Not sick. Hoping to lose at least 1 pound this week. On another note, our new dog is sick. She has been throwing up and not eating for 5 days now. We took her to the vet and they said that they could run some tests on her and charge us $300 for it. I knew we couldn't afford it, besides if they find something bad wrong it will only lead to more $$, and they said that she's probably too old anyway. Well this was news to us, because her former owners told us she was only about 3-4 years old. So now we just have to wait and see if she gets better, and if not, we will have her put to sleep. I'm not really attached to her too much, so I'm okay with that, but it will be really hard on the kids. They have suffered enough loss lately.
So now for my Thankfulness: today I am thankful that all my children are well and healthy. (I hope I don't jinx myself by writing that) I am also thankful that my house did not get flooded like a lot of others in this area. I am thankful that yesterday was a really good day for David. I am thankful for good friends (even when I'm not with them), and I am thankful that I was able to buy groceries today. And now for a prayer request: please pray for me to not be so angry all the time. It seems that as I try to hold things together, the more they fall apart, and it makes me so PISSED OFF! Pray that I can let go of the anger and pain. Thank you and good night. :)

1 comment:

  1. Well, first of all I love your photo. You are just gorgeous! I am also glad David had a good day yesterday and you were able to get groceries. I will pray for your anger. I share that problem too so hopefully that will make me a really good prayer warrior for you. Every time I get mad I will just pray for you now. Take care and we miss you.

    ReplyDelete